At 120 Acres, this property is truly one of a kind. A sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle and a little slice of heaven. Rock Springs is turn-key, off-the-grid living. All the comforts of home, including Satellite TV, Internet, abundant wild game, and the best views and stargazing you will likely ever see. When you are up this high, the sky seems to wrap around you and the milky way is clearly visible with absolutely zero light pollution. There is ample room to land a small aircraft or a helicopter for those who would prefer not to drive up to the house. The elevation at the house is 6600 feet. The annual property taxes are about $2500. The nearest town is Hyattville, Wyoming, but the property is a fifteen mile drive up a logging road to get there. The road is not maintained by the state, so it can be challenging during or after a snowstorm. There is deeded access to the land, a permanent access to the property owner through Wyoming state land that cannot be revoked so long as you pay the annual fee of $150. The well is almost artesian, down 400 feet, with 1 part per million of dissolved solids, and a flow rate of just over 12 gallons per minute, and it tastes delicious with no odors or contaminants. There are no restrictions on the water from this well.
My parents are getting up there in years and need to be near a doctor and so I am handling the marketing of this property for them because they have had zero success with real estate agents, so if you would like to be the listing agent, please move on. There is not a snowball's chance you know where that we will entertain a listing agent at this point. However, If you are a BUYER's agent, we are totally willing to pay a full 3% buyers commission on the sale. Please contact me via the form below with questions or any serious offers. A list of items that will be included in the sale, in addition to all the appliances, is below. Thank you for your interest.
- 120 Acres surrounded by Wyoming State & BLM Land
- 2850 ft 3Br 2.5Ba Home with 2 car garage
- Formal Dining Room, Den, Office, Library
- 1200 ft Shop, Barn, (2) 2-Acre Pastures
The following equipment stays and is included in the purchase price:
- VW Powered Rubbertrack, Steel Cabin Snow Trak - seats 5
- 4WD Austin Western International Diesel Road Grader
- International Diesel Track Mounted Backhoe w/Drott Frontloader
- International Single Axle Tractor with 32' Refrigerated Trailer
- Continental Gas Powered Trailer with Air Compressor and (2) Jackhammers and hoses
- 1-Ton Dumping Box trailer.
- Fire Suppression Rig, 200 Gallon Tank, 300' Hose, Spray Nozzle and Honda Pressure Pump